Sept. 25-26, 2020
Registration for 2019 opens July 1, 2020. Register early to save $10.
1 Register online - After submitting your registration there is a link back to the website. Click on shop to submit payment.
2. Are you a beginning teacher or a first time attendee? Register for the conference, pay your annual dues by mail or PayPal, debit or credit card and you are eligible to apply for our fall sharing scholarships. Student teachers may attend for dues only. Dues must be paid before being considered for the scholarship!
3. If you wish to pay with PayPal, debit or credit card, after submitting registration form, go to the Shop tab above and add the appropriate items to your cart (dues are required to attend NCTAE functions) then proceed to checkout. This will take you to Paypal, but you will be given the choice of paying with Paypal, credit or debit.
4. If you'd rather pay by mail, or at the conference, an invoice will be sent to you via email. You will receive a CEU certificate at the end of the conference (CEUs earned with your system's approval.)
5. If for some reason you end up unable to come to the conference, all you will owe is your annual dues, so please register so that we can get a count for lunch.
6. Need a place to stay? Click on HOTEL above.
7. Refer a friend who hasn't attended Fall Sharing before. When a new attendee lists you as a reference and attend the event, you receive $5 rebate from your fees. Rebates are limited to 8 per member.